Tuesday, October 4, 2011

~EXTENSION OF MY CONTRACT!~

Assalamualaikum

Today, received letter from HR
Mention about : EXTENSION OF MY CONTRACT!


OMG!!

I don’t wanna extent my contract anymore!!
NO MORE!! ENOUGH!!
(“,)y

When I going thru the content
It mention : ->
“…extended from Sept 1, 2011 until Oct 31, 2011. This employment shall automatically cease with effect from Nov 1, 2011”

Serious
&
Seriously
I'm very HAPPY with this letter!!

Did not feel regret or guilty…especially to my boss
coz
Previously, he chooses and selects me to be BBB staff.
During that period (be a BBB staff)
Many times I tried to pass RESIGNATION LETTER to him,
But,
I keep thinking that, he choose me for “REASON”
So, I don’t wanna let him down with my tender letter.
….Right now….

I can BLAH!!
Dengan
..
..
..
..
..
SENANG HATI!!!

y(‘^’)y


nota dikaki: hupdate…hupdate….hupdate….MY RESUME!!



No comments:

Post a Comment